cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanently Deleting Zoom

Lovelifenow
Listener

If I permanently delete Zoom can I rejoin with the same email?

I ask because I have a recurring meeting that I didn’t schedule that I use to attend under my

meetings, but I cannot delete it. 

9 REPLIES 9

Humashankar
Participant

Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !!

you may need to reach out to the meeting host to remove your name the recurring series from their account

if you're unable to delete the recurring meeting from Zoom because you're not the meeting host, you can try removing the meeting series from your Outlook or email provider if it's

So that that meeting series you wont be seeing in your meeting list

Hope this helps and happy to assist further !!

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!
Warm regards

Huma

Thanks for your reply! I contacted host but they haven’t reached back out yet. I’ve looked at all calendars attached to that email and don’t see anything. How do I find what calendar it’s attached to?

Humashankar
Participant

- Click on the "Calendar" tab in your outlook
- Use the search function within Outlook to search for recurring meetings
- Type in keywords related to the recurring meeting - meeting title, organizer's name
- Outlook will display search results

If you able to locate delete the entire series

Huma

Lovelifenow
Listener

Where do I find my Outlook? I didn’t use an Outlook email. 

Humashankar
Participant

Interesting - Then the email account is with Gmail ? Kindly let me know - will help you out with the steps

Huma

Lovelifenow
Listener

Email is a Zoho mail email. Already looked in there and don’t see it there. 

Humashankar
Participant

Got it - Then looks the host updated his series and he didnt acknowledge you - so everything is solved.

Quickly want to double check - you dont want to join / see that meeting series right ? if that is the case looks all are sorted.

You can start your week happily and incase if you see any pop up - let us know - we can triage

Huma

Lovelifenow
Listener

I still see it listed as ThetaThursdays even after I deleted the event in Zoho email mail for event u attended in June 2023 (last year). I don’t want it showing under my meetings. Help! 

Got it - This will reflect in you Zoom meetings unless / until host take you off from the series - Participant cant get rid of it and Zoom may offer the feature in the future is the hope.

Thanks for your time and responding in detail which was awesome - This gives you the completely understanding is my op, if so - kindly mark it as solved !!

Huma