Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Оплата

Добрий день! Учора оплатила річну підписку, але, коли створювала конференцію, не могла обрати тривалість -3 години. Чому?

Video is using a low resolution substream

I am running out of ideas and need help.My zoom video is hugely pixelated.Using windows 10 with a network camera supported by microsoft ONVIF driver. The camera appears in device manager as a detected camera and can be used by Zoom.When I check the v...

Dijon by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is Disabled. Please contact Support. (1,003)

Dear zoom staffI noticed that my zoom account was deactivated. As a user, I never get an error code like this, because my account is a basic account, not a pro plan. Can you help me to reactivate my account?, because in that account there are some no...

sam1069 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Portal

Is there a feature in the Webinar portal to disable mute participants? There features in the Meeting portal that are not available in the Webinar portal and vice versa. Is it not possible to merge these features for both Meeting and Webinar?