Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I cant share my ipad with airplay on my macpro

I've had this error for a few months and I can't share, I don't know if I'm the only one who happens to this. But I really used this option a lot but now it is very uncomfortable. When sharing it tells me "it cannot be shared" I have a Macbook pro 20...

one click share join meeting windows

helloI am frequently helping my dad with his computer via zoom. I usually take control on his screen and help him this way.I would like to automate this process for him because he finds it difficult to manage the technical steps.for example I would l...

jokop2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Admin Dashboard - Live Meetings - Cannot see participants

Hello.I am in the Admin dashboard and clicked on a live meeting in progress to try and determine the participants who have attended. The list has multiple entries of either "Name Unavailable" or "Name Unavailable (Guest)" and when I click on one of t...

amotta by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Understanding video statistics

Hello, I would like to understand how to interpret the differences between sending and receiving video statistics. For example, if I see a lot of packet loss on "Receive" but not on "Send" and/or low Frame Per Second on "Receive" but not on "Send" do...

jsibley by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

video meeting history

Is there anyway to get meeting history - I would like to see a list of all my meetings from 2021. Also, after a meeting I would like to be able to find out how long the meeting was.Thanks!

BillZ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Moving telephone participants to main session

In the last few months (Fall 2021) the option to move participants from a breakout room back to the main session seems to be only inconsistently available, even though there are options to move these participants to other breakout rooms. Yesterday, t...

Oyster by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes