Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Desconecte el ingreso

No puedo ingresar a mi cuenta. Desactive la opcion de no ingresar por cuenta de google, y era la unica forma de ingreso. Ahora no me permite ingresa, ni cambier contraseña.

Missing Recording

I record meetings with clients to be transcribed. These recordings are crucial to the functioning of my business. I had a meeting last night with a client. I stopped and started it a couple of times (nothing out of the ordinary, I do that all the tim...

jenspen by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

conexion

Buenas Tardes! Se puede desde una sola cuenta de zoom realizar varias clases al mismo tiempo?

Resolved! 2 For 1?

Is it possible to set up a Zoom account so that my wife & I can each initiate a Zoom meeting separately at the same time (her with her friends/associates and me with mine)?If so, how? And what would be the cost?

audio issues

Hi, I am using two Yamaha monitors so I can hear shared computer sound (playlists) for my zoom yoga classes. I connect the monitors to an interface and the interface is connected to zoom on my MacBook. What can I do for the fact that I can barely hea...

Anahata by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Name when I join is incorrect

I loaned my device to someone for them to participate in a Zoom meeting. Now every time I join a meeting it shows her name and not mine. How can I permanently change my name back?

Extension on Google Calendar

Hello For a few days now the Zoom Extension has been preventing my google calendar from loading I have to turn it OFF to be able to work I have uninstalled Zoom and the extension then reinstalled both on latest versions and nothing Can you please che...

LHW by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes