Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout room Participant distribution problem

After running the breakout room several times, the assigned participants' rooms may change.For example, it has the following form. Assign Mr. A to room ① and start breakout room↓Breakout room endChecking the breakout room screen, Mr. A is moving from...

MR1203 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings

No Zoom settings like video etc are appearing.i click on the gear icon or profile pic and no setting window opens.i have a paid account. have tried on PC and on tablet.Have signed in and out.??Thanks

RichCPA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! disable an old meeting link

How can I disable a past meeting link? Some kids crashed my last meeting a few days ago, and I removed them from my meeting. Last night I got an email that another one joined my meeting from 2 days prior. I tried the link this morning and it still se...

tlamprey by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Ip camera install on Zoom

Hello, Is it possible to connect and install a ip camera on a pc for Zoom meetings?Normali i think that a USB connector is use, but netwerkconnector?I need a camera with electric zoom functions.ThanksDaniel

Problem is polls not completed

A recent Zoom update appears to have caused a problem with Polls. I launched a poll and one person didn’t answer: he actually had two devices on the call but Zoom obviously wouldn’t know that. I ended the poll and shared results. I could not open the...

NickBell by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes