Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

SAML Mapping License type... remove/change a license

Creating SAML integration with Zoom via Okta. All is going pretty well ..but... ya knew there had to be a but, I can't seem to revoke/remove a license from a user based on group membership . Enabled SAML for SSO into Zoom (Okta) - CheckApply license ...

StipMan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Move recurring meeting to different account

We have recurring meetings created under one person's account with all members as co-hosts. Every few months, the members in these meetings change and eventually the original person will rotate off as well. When this happens, we have to delete the me...

KyleB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom record option

I have a user that has been placed in a "Recording" group like many of my other users but the record option doesn't appear for him. I've removed and added him back in and still nothing is showing up.

Claude3 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to know about zoom link.

I have developed a new website using the WordPress platform. And I add a link of zoom on my service page so that all employees of my company can easily join virtual meetings. But the problem is when employees click on the link it start browsing and n...

chat breakout room

Hello,is it possible to create different breakout rooms and chat to the members of e.g. room 2 about a subject and at the same time to chat to the members of another breakout room (e.g room 5) something different - in the way that the people form roo...

jensili by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes