cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grayed out "Require that all meetings are secured with one security option"

JenMarshall
Listener

I just upgraded from free to Pro.  I want to set up a security option  - waiting room or passcode.  However the "require that all meetings are secured with one security option" is grayed out.  Underneath it says, Per new security guidelines, you cannot change this setting. Please contact Zoom Support for more information."  I have all the other security options (waiting room, passcode) toggled to on yet their not working. Is anyone else seeing this?  Thanks! 

6 REPLIES 6

support_falco
Listener

same issue for me...need help

Culture-Trans
Listener

I am seeing it and wondering what it means!

mex2viva
Listener

Same here.  Just started happening today.  Anyone knows how to access/change this setting?

iddoav
Listener

Same issue? Any workaround?

I work with Calendly and all my meetings now have a waiting room, I want to disable it and can't find a way to do so. 

mex2viva
Listener

It's grayed out because there's no longer an option to NOT have any security measures. From there, you want to just set up a code. 

Once you do that, when you send an invite from the meeting the link will include the passcode embedded in it, so they can still just click the link and join (assuming they have a zoom account and are logged in, but that's a different conversation).

Hope this helps!

It does, thank you. 

I think however the specific problem I have is related to this: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Waiting-Room-on-Calendly-links/m-p/6440#M2801