Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

About the allocation of breakout rooms.

About the allocation of breakout rooms.If you execute a breakout room multiple times, the assigned participants may move to another room without permission. For example, start assigning Mr. A to the breakout room of ①.↓After the breakout room is over...

MR1203 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Timer Customization

I love the Timer App. But, I want to allow each speaker to talk for 60 seconds. I have to re-enter this time allocation for each speaker. Is there an easier solution?

Resolved! Place of record vs bandwidth

Dear Zoom, we plan to organize a large meeting, but limited bandwith is available for the host. Nevertheless, we intend to record the meeting. From bandwith point of view, which is more favorable - recording to the computer of to the cloud?What I'm a...

Tdha12 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! extra video box

Hello, I am having an extra picture frame showing one participant in addition to my gallery view. I cannot seem to turn this off anywhere. I also cannot figure out what to search to fix this issue. When I hover over my desktop applications three scre...

Enabling surveys for recurring meetings

I have a recurring meeting that I want to use a survey for only on the last meeting. It looks like if I change it in one of the meetings, it changes it for all of them. This is a multipart series, so we need folks to be able to use one link, but we o...

FPQC by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing is cropped in Chrome on Ubuntu 20.04

When sharing my window in a meeting, if I select Chromium (or Chrome), the window is cropped and only a portion of it is displayed. I've attached a screenshot that shows the border. I am selecting a window from the "Basic" tab in the "Select a window...

caseyjhol_0-1647971277479.png caseyjhol_1-1647971631230.png

Display Name in Active Host Report

Has anyone noticed that Zoom's "Active Host Report" (which an admin can generate by going to Reports>Active Hosts>By Users) experienced some changes recently? It used to be the case that the User Name column in this report would show the user's First...