Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Future Zoom Meeting - Not Hosted by Me

Good day Community, I received a poster to a discussion with the zoom meeting credentials on there. I want to add it to my calendar so i don't miss the meeting. How do i add that meeting to my calendar to appear on Zoom?Hope someone can help

Zoom On IPad

Since the host didn’t have licence, the free Zoom meeting ended after 40 minutes. But not like my Lenovo computer, my IPad doesn’t pop out the message that the Zoom has ended. I didn’t realise the the Zoom has ended until I return to the Zoom app. Is...

Zoom APP running on Crestron Touch Panel

I'm running into an issue with Zoom room camera controls. When using a Creston touch panel, I noticed I don't have a way to control the camera on the camera control page. The control pad is not there. I have used this configuration before and never h...

Stuartdc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Zoom does not connect when I use wi-fi at home.

I have this weird problem, that I can not start zoom, when I am connected to WI-FI at home. The internet connection is good, as everything else works but Zoom. The browser can not open any file or page that is about Zoom. It would work with mobile ne...

Flagging Content for the Host

Hi Everyone, Does Zoom offer a way for Participates to flag timestamps for the host. For instance if there is an event that happens in the meeting such as disciplining or curse words to allow multiple people to flag that moment and view a timestamp r...

Not able to quit a Zoom meeting

When I try to leave a zoom meeting by clicking on the leave icon, nothing happens. I was able to do an alt+Q to leave but how do you fix the issue. I did an uninstall .reinstall to no avail Art