Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How do I generate an attendance report?

I am trying to go back to a meeting that my group held last Friday into Saturday and generate an attendance report. I have seen Poll Reports and Registration Reports, but since we do not conduct polls or ask for registration, those reports are empty....

evan1t by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Presenter Notes Shared

In my Zoom call today, my participants could see my PowerPoint presenter notes in screen share. That was a problem. Normally, it doesn't happen. Any idea what mistake I made to have them see my presenter notes so I can avoid that in the future? Thx!

druther by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Usage reports

If I upgrade my plan to a professional plan, is it possible to check the previous meeting usage reports?

we got zoom bombed

Hi everyone so we got zoom bombed yesterday in a parents meeting so however it was so bad . so I'm here cause I would like to know is there any way to find the culprit thank you . i hope everyone read this and reply me soon as possible

Users getting kicked out - joining method the cause?

1. We have monthly meetings that last for several hours. The meetings are hosted by the same user who shares their screen with the same 5 users. I don't know what plan the host has. 2. In the first meeting me and 2 other users were kicked out after a...

minalill by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual background without a green screen

Hello, I uploaded my own image for for the virtual background on my laptop. I am not seen clearly in the Zoom meeting when using a virtual background image. A solid video background is required. Green color is preferred. How do I manually select the ...

yycprice by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes