Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video recording issue

Hi there, please help. In the first 6 minutes of my Zoom recording there is no video. Only audio. After 6 minutes its okay again without having done anything. What is the cause?

New Zoom meeting

I am only logged in to my zoom account on 1 device (ipad)i am able to join meetings just fine.but when i want to start a new meeting using my personal zoom room, it tells the participants that they are in my waiting room and i havent started the meet...

HD Recording issue

Using a checklist and confirmation process, I checked the 'HD record' box and saved my recordings locally for 5 interviews. 2 of the 5 interviews did not actually record in HD? Is there a way to obtain an HD recording of the 2 interviews at this poin...

KevinG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I report a small issue?

So I found out that if you enable dark mode in the zoom client and you join a meeting, the "Waiting for host to start meeting" popup/window is still the light mode colour scheme. I just wanted to let them know in case they overlooked it.

Resolved! Facing lag in office meeting

Hi team, a while ago I had meeting with my team members about our new radixreviews project. But meeting was too slow and we were facing lagging issue in whole meeting. What is the issue? Thanks in Advance!

Access chat comments after meeting over

We conducted a meeting with a speaker who received some really beautiful comments in the chat box. We unfortunately did not record the meeting and even though I left it open for a while, she somehow was unable to see them after she was done speaking....

Resolved! Trying to share the zoom chat window

The issue is host starts the meeting, and enters something in chat. When participant#2 joins, they dont see the chat message. And when participant#3 joins, they won't see the chat message that was typed before by the other 2 people. I thought of shar...

edmondme by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to detect your microphone.

Hi Zoom,Would you help to check is it an expected behavior? When we use headset join zoom and do a video meeting, then unplug my headset, find Zoom pop "Failed to detect your microphone" message.

Yuyu24 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes