cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meetings in Zoom Plug-In not transferring to Zoom website Account

cyntheak
Listener

Hi All - 

I have the Zoom Plug-In for Outlook installed on my computer. If I set up a recurring meeting in Outlook and use the Zoom plug-in to schedule the meetings, all of the calendar invites DO populate with the Zoom link, however, those meetings do NOT transfer over to my account in Zoom online / the website. They do not show up under my meetings. 

I've run into trouble if I've needed to reschedule one of those meetings in the series / recurrence: the actual Zoom link has completely dropped off the calendar invite, but not every time - so I'm a little confused what happened. The impact is my participants join the meeting and I don't have the link myself to jump on to start it. 

Has anyone else figured out a solution to this: do I just use the link in the calendar invite to start the meeting and hope for the best and give up on in it showing up in Zoom itself? I can't be the only one with this issue. 

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@cyntheak , have you tried installing the Zoom desktop client and check if meeting are showing in there as well?

You can also start the meeting from the Zoom app/client itself.

IPMan_0-1648132713616.png

Hope this helps!

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

IP-Man

@cyntheak 

That's great to hear 🙂 

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

IP-Man

@cyntheak , have you tried installing the Zoom desktop client and check if meeting are showing in there as well?

You can also start the meeting from the Zoom app/client itself.

IPMan_0-1648132713616.png

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

cyntheak
Listener

Thanks so much! I DO have the Zoom client installed and haven't used it in a while - thanks for the reminder.  It looks like the meetings ARE in there! Recurring meetings are separated out and found at the very bottom of the page (after the meetings scheduled / upcoming). Who knew! This is the solution to my problem! I can also see that recurring meetings I've cancelled, are also still in there - wonderful! 

And guess what? They ARE on the website: similar to how they appear on the client. They are separated out at the bottom -  they are on the very last page. But if you have multiple pages of upcoming meetings, they won't appear until you get to the last page (I changed the view to show 100 meetings at a time on the page, and there they are when you scroll down. 

I'm so glad I asked and I'm so glad you reminded me to use the client. This has been troubling me for weeks. 

Thanks again. 

IP-Man

@cyntheak 

That's great to hear 🙂 

Cheers!