cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to share the zoom chat window

edmondme
Listener

The issue is host starts the meeting, and enters something in chat. When participant#2 joins, they dont see the chat message. And when participant#3 joins, they won't see the chat message that was typed before by the other 2 people. 

I thought of sharing the zoom chat window, but that does NOT show up in the shared window. I even tried the portion of the screen. 

So on settings of the account, I enabled "Show Zoom windows during screen share" but that didn't make any difference. 

Thoughts? I don't know how to solve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@edmondme From the host Zoom App (or whoever is sharing the screen), you can try to enabling "Show my Zoom Windows to other participants when I am screen sharing."

Settings > Share Screen

zac2021_0-1648123777435.png

Detailed steps can be found here.

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Help Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

zac2021

@edmondme From the host Zoom App (or whoever is sharing the screen), you can try to enabling "Show my Zoom Windows to other participants when I am screen sharing."

Settings > Share Screen

zac2021_0-1648123777435.png

Detailed steps can be found here.

Leverage cool features and how to's from the Community Help Center. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

edmondme
Listener

That worked!