Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Some question about the license

If I send out the meeting invitation link to others when I do not holding a license.And then my group admin authorized my account before I host the meeting.Can the meeting run over 40 mins? or the license will not valid in this meeting?

SETMark by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't set up synced calendars

I'm trying to sync my calendars as described in this help post. However, when I get to the step that says "Tap the Sync Zoom Meetings from calendars toggle to on", the toggle will not switch on when I tap it. It doesn't matter where I tap on that scr...

Zoom to google calendar

I know there is a way to make zoom meetings via google calendar. But I want to go the opposite way. I cannot seem to find any information as to if it is possible to have a zoom meeting that was created in the web portal then create a google calendar ...

PerryS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting the E-Mails of Meeting Attendees

I'm sure this has already been posted somewhere, but wanted to see if there is anyway to get the e-mail addresses of people who attended a meeting. These would be people who clicked on the open invitation link, and were not pre-registered. I'm able t...

DanM2169 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming to facebook group

I've been going through this community to find the solution but I still can't get my zoom to stream to my facebook group. I made someone else moderator and she IS now able to stream. So the problem is not in my group. It's either with my zoom account...

User can't schedule event with Zoom

G-Suite has Zoom app downloaded and is approved for all users; however, one user is still getting an error that she needs pre-approval. Other users can schedule a meeting with Zoom.

aboland by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to zoom in work profile

The zoom installation in my work profile v5.10.1 (5163) on my OnePlus9 Android phone doesn't allow me to sign in using google sso. When i click on it, nothing happens. The personal installation of zoom works fine

remster by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes