Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to convert 2nd file due to low disk space

I was in the middle of a recording when I got the prompt that I have low disk space. When I ended the meeting it said that there were 2 files that needs to be converted. After converting the first one, I can no longer find the second half. Is it real...

MTE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video background specs

HI Would like to know if this Mac would be able to run video virtual background, according to the zoom specs it should run.MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.6 13" (Late 2018) 1.6 GHz Core i5 (I5-8210Y)MRE82LL/A* Model A1932 (EMC 3184)RAM 8 GB* VRAM 1.5 GBStora...

Kumi1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Participant data corrupt

Hi All,I've a little problem when downloading meeting participant list from my previous meetings, when the CSV files are already downloaded, it's doesn't contain the participant list, but just this character: How to fix this?

Meeting not starting from app

Hi, My meeting don't start automatically from links anymore. I am always prompted to provide the meeting ID (even when I am logged into the zoom app). How do I get my meeting links to work again? I have tried reinstalling zoom. Kind regards,Alexander

Change License Holders Name

Hi We have paid a years subscription but the lady whose email/name the subsription is in has left the company. I now need to set up a zoom meeting for our board but I dont want it to time out after 40 minutes. I dont want to buy a second license so a...

Zoom Account Subscription

Can someone help me with the plan that is best suited for my company. Basically we are a small organisation into training activities. we will have a max of 7 training happening simultaneously during peak hours. Maximum participants will be less than ...