Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Not seeing or hearing some participants

For the last few months sometimes when I’m hosting a meeting on my pc, I can’t see new participants who join. But the other participants can see and hear them. So then I’ll log out and log back in and often then I can’t hear anyone. So then I’ll try ...

PrAnd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Security Settings

I continue to have issues with Zoom's security settings that cause customers to miss meetings. Just today, for example, I had a sales call and my customer was stuck in the waiting room and I didn't receive a notification. How do I disable all securit...

Requiero entrar con mi correo

Quiero entrar por medio de mi correo que tengo registrado de Facebook. Ingreso mi contraseña de Face pero no me deja.No deseo entrar por Face, solo por mi correo

Personnalise the Zoom menu

Hey! Is there a way to personnalise and move the buttons of the menu/tool bar of my Zoom? There are so many things that the ''Breakout Rooms'' button appears in ''More'' and it would be userfriendlier to have it closer to me, compare to ''Security'' ...