Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video recording after expiry

Hello Zoom community,I'd like to ask if there is any way to get a record of an appointment that has already expired? The meeting was held in the month of November 2021. Thank you for your support. Regrads,Vojta

Issue with requiring generating meeting reports

Hello, I hope you can help with an issue I'm experiencing with registering Zoom participants. My organization is requiring reports to be generated for all participants for every Zoom meeting. I understand that in order for reports to be generated, re...

Resolved! Recording a zoom and sharing screen

I made a recording in Zoom. This was not a meeting, but just a recording i did to show someone how to use the iPhone. I shared the iPhone screen, i saw it perfectly during the recording. When i played back the recording, the iPhone screen didn't show...

Some Zoom Meeting Invitations Fail to Deliver

I have been using Zoom weekly for Bible study meetings with 6 friends for 1-1/2 year. For the past 3 meetings I got error messages from Comcast (***********) that the invitations failed delivery to 3 people ("permanent error"). Today it delivery fail...

Problemas con las sesiones de grupos.

Hola, soy usuario frecuente de Zoom cuento con PLAN PRO más Large Meeting1.000 participantes Usualmente damos conferencia con más de 200 Usuarios y suelo armar salas de grupos de hasta 5 participantes haciendo uso del máximo de sala permitidas que so...

alepe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording file format

Hello,In the Pro version, after recording to the cloud, the download file is either ...1920x1080.mp4 or ...3686x2304.mp4. Any suggestions on how format is selected and if it can be selected.

jto by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerPoint Screen Share issue in slideshow mode

Hi everybody, my Screen share always worked normally. Now, for around one week, it's still works except when I switch a PowerPoint presentation to slideshow mode. At this moment my share screen freezes for guests: I see correctly the next slides on m...