Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Deleting Notifications

Hello there. About two years ago, I created a weekly meeting and have since deleted it. It is no longer listed among my meetings in my account yet I keep receiving notifications that my meeting is starting. Because the meeting isn't on my list of mee...

westt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Reports

Zoom training materials on breakout sessions (bottom of final page of pdf found at https://oit.pointloma.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/Zoom_Managing-Breakout-Rooms.pdf and included below) indicate that it is possible to obtain attendance rep...

SCCPC-AC by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems when I have a meeting

Tonight I had a meeting for customers, and for some reason people could not enter.I had some days before scheduled a meeting, and shared the meeting ID and password in a mail.Today I went in again and copied that link (I thought), and shared it on Fa...

How does Zoom mix audio?

If I am inputting multiple simultaneous audio streams to a Zoom meeting, all with Hi-Fidelity Music Mode on, how does Zoom mix them? Are there any specs available for the processing? Many thanks in advance!