cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll Templates cannot be applied to meetings once scheduled - New feature request?

JTaylorCummings
Listener

I have set up a series of zoom meetings for a client and diary invites have gone out and been accepted by lots of people.  We would now like to add some polls to those meetings, but don't appear to be able to do so without manually going in and adding a poll to each one!  Am I missing somethings?  We have set up a template and it would be really helpful if we could simply add that template to each meeting.  Even if we had polls set up initially, this feature would also be useful as we could then delete existing polls from the scheduled meetings and then upload the new template.

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, polls cannot be imported to an existing meeting. You can try contacting Zoom Support, who can help you to create a new meeting based on the template with polls, then swap the meeting IDs on the backend. This would allow you to use the meeting ID you've already sent out invites for and have the polls added. Its not a great solution for the long-term, but it can work in a pinch. 

PSupport
Listener

I would find the addition of this feature helpful aswell. I hope Zoom develops it.