Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

issues with AMD processor-based camera

Hi folks, I've recently noticed issues with AMD 4000/5000 series laptop cpu with intel ax200 wireless modem when running zoom. The audios are completely fine, but video stuck a lot. Under the same network, if I run zoom via ipad, the video is complet...

zliu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Accessing a recording after a meeting

HiI recently attended a Zoom meeting by invitation and passcode. After the meeting the host sent me the links to to view the recording. Subsequently returning to view the recordings now it says that it no longer exists. I contacted the host who resen...

Ion1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Private emails. Blind copies

Hi could any one tell m if I can send invites to other with out showing others the emails I'm sending I.E. some don't have company emails so use their personal emails?

Auto Poplate when typing meeting Topic

When I create a new meeting, most of my Zoom Meetings have the same Title/Topic. I used to start typing a few letters and my regular topic would autopopulate. That feature is no longer functioning. Please advise.

MRHahn by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

what is the max participant number ?

Hi every one Our Company Planning to start a meeting with 2000 participant and record all the data for participant so i wanna ask if that passible ? and how much will cost us we need it for 1 day only .. Thanks

Zyad77 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login error problem

When I signed up, I put in a fake email. I know it's wrong, but we wanted to join the domain.Anyway, after that, when I tried to log in again, I had to write a code with this phrase. "We detected an unusual login from a device or location you don't u...