Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings (Cloud) can't be viewed

Hello, Since today, the recordings from the cloud can no longer be played back. The plan is active and paid for, so that's not the problem. If you click on the link, only the headline appears but no video player. I have 60 recordings that I provide f...

pyramid scheme

I have been the victim of a pyramid scheme called Trust Investing. In a zoom meeting I remember asking a scam entrepreneur a question where he assured that exactly what has happened would not happen. I did not record the zoom call, it was a meeting w...

jamf by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

adding phone number

Hi, I want to add my phone number to my Zoom account. It usually sends that the code is not verified. I've tried to enter it six times with codes sent to my cellphone but it doesn't work.

Unable to download meetings recorded on 'cloud'

I use a Mac. Normally when I have recorded a meeting on the cloud, I can click on the three dots to the right of the recording and click on the 'Download' button. Immediately the files whizz up to the top of the screen to show the downloading process...

JoLou by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Mix-up

I think I already know the answer to this, but I figured I'd ask the "hive mind". I joined a meeting on my phone, not realizing it was my basic (free) account (i.e., no cloud storage). I recorded the meeting and layer went to review it and there was ...