Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

List Users Using Exchange Integration

Anyone know of a way to list users in your account that have configured Exchange integration or more generically "Calendar and Contacts Integration"? We are updating our Exchange EWS URL and would like a way to proactively only notify those users who...

mwsfg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Historique de connexion

Bonjour, Comment obtenir l'historique des réunions zoom de juin 2020 sur le tableau de bord ? Merci de vos réponses

Microphone and Speaker not detected

Does anyone has the same problem with me ? I have just updated my laptop to Windows 11 and since then, every time i open my zoom meeting, it always says mic and speaker are not detected, however, in other meeting platform, my mic and speaker is worki...

Wilbert by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues

I used my AirPods once in a Zoom meeting and the other audio and microphone settings are unavailable.I was able to use my computer speaker and microphone before connecting my AirPods.But now zoom client can't recognize my computer device even when i ...

chichi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Migration My Meetings

We have two contracts of Zoom. One has one account (named "A") and the other has five account (named "B"). We are going to cancell the A because 6 accounds would not be needed (5 is enough). However, with in the A, there are a lot of my future meetin...

Chiho by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How does Single Sign On work?

Does Single Sign On mean that it is not necessary to sign in to a Zoom account each time to begin hosting a meeting? Background:We have three paid Pro accounts used across 24 staff. Zoom meetings are scheduled in Google Calendar via the Firefox or Ch...

Nicky by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes