Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Teleprompter app for Mac

The best teleprompter app for Zoom / Mac The virtual teleprompter app for Mac is compatible with Mac OS and Zoom. Online meetings can be challenging for presenters who are trying to juggle speaking notes, their appearance, talking speed and all the o...

ZoomAdmin_10-1651805413808.png ZoomAdmin_0-1651805221300.png ZoomAdmin_2-1651805221238.png ZoomAdmin_4-1651805221200.png

Subtitulo/Subtitle

Necesito ayuda para colocar subtitulos cuando una persona esté hablando/ I need help to include subtitles when a person is speaking

Sara13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My co worker cant claim host

HI, I am having issues with my co worker being able to claim host. My settings are all changed so that she can claim host but when we get into the meeting there are no three dots at the bottom of the participant list for her to "claim host" using my ...

Hollyb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Basic/Free Accounts – New Limit for 1:1 Meetings

Effective today, May 2, 2022, new limits are in effect for 1:1 meetings in Zoom Basic/Free accounts. Zoom has announced that the time limit for 1:1 meetings in Basic/Free accounts will be set to 40 minutes, the same limit that has been in effect for ...

Ray_Harwood_0-1651506844892.jpeg
Ray_Harwood by Community Champion | Customer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems advancing PowerPoint slides

I recently upgraded to a new iMac. During two Zoom meetings with 20-plus members since then, I was unable to use the arrow keys to advance my shared PowerPoint slides. Instead I had to use the ultra-sensitive touch pad atop the Magic Mouse.This probl...

JCG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rearranging zoom videos

Hi there,I do telehealth appointments on Zoom, and my patient used to be in the video above mine (at the bottom). Now, it's all of a sudden only side-by-side with the patient. I can move the video from side to side, but cannot revert back to patient ...

Notification about co hosting

I wanted to ask you how it works. I mean, sometimes some people get notifications during the meeting that someone is the co-host now. Are there any settings for that or only some type of device? I'm asking because the host it's always showing up, but...

Hmix by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes