Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom audio recording not converting

Hi all,I just made a conference call and try to record twice a sequence of the conference call.Sequences are quiet long and therefore huge. I asked the system to save them under my local computer.Now, I do see some "doubleclicktoconvert_1" and "doubl...

chromebook unstable internet connection

Over the past 2 days, my zoom chromebook app (from chrome webstore) says my internet connection is unstable, but I have Fibe to my house and all the tests show very high speed. Up to now there have been no problems with zoom and this app. As a result...

Hwink by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

View all Host Codes

As an Admin on a Zoom Enterprise account, I would like to be able to generate a report or have the option to see all user host codes in a single location. Is that possible? Am I just missing it?

MLEvans by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Retirar mensagem de compartilhamento de áudio

Quando estou compartilhando com os usuários, somente o áudio do computador, fica tela deles na parte superior uma mensagem: "JSM está compartilhando o áudio do computador".Gostaria que essa mensagem não ficasse aparecendo na tela dos usuários, pois a...

JSM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recurring Zoom meetings not showing in Canvas

Hi all,Wondering, Does anyone have issues with recurring Zoom meetings not showing up in Canvas including in the Upcoming events, Zoom page in Canvas etc? We have created a recurring meeting throughout the semester, in some occasions, the Zoom meetin...