Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Polls and Quizzes in a meeting

I last used ZOOM on Friday 13/05/2022. At that time when I went into 'Meetings' there was a tab for POLLS/QUIZZES and I had a list of polls I had created. I would tick the ones I wanted that day (maximum of 10), then run a scheduled meeting and they ...

Shep532 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

No Video

I have a Logitech HD webcam C270. It has worked in the past for Zoom & Google Meet. It no longer works for Zoom but it does work for Google Meet. I've gone thru all the setting and I can't find anything that will change it. I've followed the basic tr...

Zoom API Get meeting participant reports

Hi, I am trying to fetch the Zoom Meeting participant report via API… and it is sending me only 5 live Participants out of a Total of 1346 Registrants…Screenshot of Report Via API Call => (upload://5ifeDIs0ftmjQVlYWhhM7O87HGh.png)however, when I went...