Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Odd pinch to zoom bug on iOS

Mobile Zoom clients - no problem at all with Android, but since moving over to iOS no end of issues. Here's one. Pinch to zoom on my video feed. I discovered I could pinch to zoom my feed on Android to focus in on a speaker (I'm host and broadcasting...

Ruffles by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternate Meeting Hosts

I lead bi-weekly writers workshops. I do not make money from this. Occasionally, I ask someone else to lead the workshop because I'm away or have another commitment. In the past, I was able to give my logon into to that person to start the meeting. B...

Resolved! enter recorded meeting

I had a meeting yesterday that was recorded by the host .she sent me the link and password.i am unalbe to enter ( attaching the message i get)I was not asked to enter the passcode at any stage..tnx

yuvalp by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Upload GIF or MOV to Virtual Background

Hello, there. I have been converted my short videos to a GIF and an MOV file. I tried to set them as my virtual background, but every time I do so, “Unable to upload. Format not supported,” shows up. I have also tried converted my videos to the MP4 f...

Sophie4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom topic description not shown in invite

I have a basic (free) zoom account. The meeting topic description (such as meeting agenda) I typed in scheduling is not shown in my invite. Is it possible to enable it? I can see it on my zoom meetings but others can't see it. Thank you very much,

setting multiple users

I, along with another person, will be hosting a 12 week class on a zoom platform. We will be alternating days we teach. Is there a way I can add her to the account as a co-host on days I won't be signing in?

Enregistrement temps de traitement anormalement long

Bonjour,J'ai fait une réunion le 9 juillet à 11h avec mon Id personnel, que j'ai enregistré sur le Cloud, sans encombre.J'ai fait une deuxième réunion ce même jour à 15h, avec ce même Id de réunion personnelle, et 7h plus tard, ça m'affiche toujours ...

Heidi9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes