Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to login on my laptop to start a meeting

I'm president of a club that has hybrid meetings where some people are at meeting places like a library community room. We change the latter relatively infrequently, but do change them. I also host Zoom meetings from my home office on my laptop, or s...

meeting admit

I had scheduled a meeting using my password and login at work to use later in the evening at home. I generally use it at the office with no problem. However, when attendees started showing up they said they were waiting to be admitted. I searched eve...

We've changed the owner on our account

Why can't the new owner see all meetings scheduled for licensed members. The previous owner could pull up meetings from their profile, change the search to "ALL" and see all meetings scheduled. They could even start these meetings for the hosts if ne...

Hosting a meeting with over 100 attendees

I recently upgraded my zoom account to Zoom One business. I am hosting a webinar on zoom Monday and Tuesday. The links were created before I upgraded. I have over 100 people attending each session. I want to ensure that the upgrade is applied to prev...

Cannot connect to any meetings

Hey team zoom. For some reason I cannot connect to any meetings - when clicking into a meeting (or even a test session on the website), it opens the app, then times out with a message of "cannot connect, please ensure proxy, no firewall, etc". Networ...