Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

advanced video settings to stop freezing/glitching

Hello kind stranger. There remain several 'hidden' Zoom options I can't find satisfactory [non-geeky] explanations for anywhere online, which can be found by clicking Settings, then Video, then the Advanced button at the bottom. Is anybody able to pr...

Zoom links don't work

Hi, So I'm a private teacher and I've been using Zoom without any problems for a few months now but today the link I sent to my student didn't work. So I sent another one and it wouldn't open on the meeting I had launched. Though when I clicked on th...

Cloud recording

Hi, I want to give an employee access to my meeting recordings without sharing my account login details. Is there a way I can give her access to my account's recordings?

jenspen by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sound sharing in android

I have three phones. And one of them does not have a sound sharing button when I turn on the screen sharing. It is on the other two. The question is why? I'm attaching a screenshot of the phone settings.

brbk by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes