Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Force anonymous participation

Hi. I want to host a zoom meeting. But what I want is that participants will be unknown to each other. That is, to force them join as guest even they are logged in in browser or zoom app. Or hide their names/user id etc completely.Is that possible in...

Resolved! Two meeting audio files

When I record a Zoom meeting on my Windows 10 PC, I get two files, a video file (.mp4) which includes both video and audio, and an audio file (.m4a). Is there any difference between the audio in the video file and the audio of the separate .m4a file?...

Camera Issue

Hello, I have a new computer, specifically the Acer Aspire 5. When I was on a video meeting everything was working fine and suddenly the zoom meeting will freeze then automatically refresh. When the refresh happens all I can see are black screens tho...