Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Pin option doesnt work

Hi, I have problem during zoom recording. I put pin on our teacher during practice but screens are switching to other users when someone say something. How to set up screen only for one person?

kwanum by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change login type

Hi. right now in order to login I enter via my FB account, is there a way to change it to Email + password? if I press forgot password - it sent me to enter via my FB account. many thanks in advance.

Odeds by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cropping. zoom recording

Hi, I have a 2h recording I would like to share. Ive cut off the last 30 seconds from the recording. If I send the cropped recording out can they 'uncrop' and listen to the last 30 seconds?

Video "blackout" on 1 of 5 participants

Today, 1 of 5 participants in a meeting I hosted was blacked out, with only his name appearing. I'm certain his webcam worked fine as he just came off of 3 previous meetings. He's been on dozens of my meetings, and I've never had this issue with him ...

RJC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Brodcast Black Screen

Never happened to me before but today whenever I try to broadcast my iPhone during a Zoom meeting it shows up as a black screen. What’s up with that? How do I fix? TIA

MrJuani by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DVD Sound

How can I get sound on Zoom for a DVD player? I can hear and see what is playing, but my guests cannot hear any sound. I don't know how to make it work for my guests. Any suggestions?

All audio channels can be heard by remote participants

We have connected our Zoom client to our professional audio system, where we feed multiple channels of audio (8 channels). However, the remote participants can hear all channels of audio "downmixed" into the Left and Right audio channels in Zoom, inc...

BARP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Important Guest Reporting Changes starting March 2022

Starting March 1, 2022, you may notice some changes in the way you can report on your meetings and webinars. Zoom will remove email addresses for users flagged as guests from Account Reports, Dashboards, and Zoom REST APIs unless they meet certain co...

msoup by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes