Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PWA on ZoomGov availability

Hello,As Zoom.us has https://pwa.zoom.us/wc/ available.Would Zoom make pwa application available for ZoomGov as well?Thanks,

avs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants Cannot Join Zoom Meeting

Hello,Over half of our 130 registered participants could not join our zoom meeting today. They simply were told: "Login Failed." Those who kept trying were locked out. Is there a reason why this is so? How can we resolve this so that we do not have t...

Zoom call problem

I invited my friends for a zoom call yesterday but they were not able to access the call as it was saying to them something about business zoom and the account holder permission. Can you sort this out please

Backgrounds & Effects

When I go to my settings and click the Backgrounds & Effects, my virtual backgrounds are all there. However, when I am in an active meeting, my virtual backgrounds do not show up. The only background possible is blur. Any solution?

foxguy by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes