Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Split screen or side by side screen

Hello,I've just joined the Zoom and still trying to figure out how I can set up the Zoom meeting for my needs.I'll be instructing a drawing class session and would like to use an online model posing on the part of my screen and I'd like to use live v...

toarcl by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting

Is it possible to take a participant list of a meeting that already ended.Need ur assistance asap.

Thisal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How Do I Use Zoom?

Hello,I have a meeting on Zoom in a few days, and need some help. I could not reach a live person through the Zoom phone number. When I requested a demo and tried to send my message by hitting "Submit", it didn't go anywhere. The message didn't go, a...

Multiple Alternative Hosts

Hi there, I want to know if there is a limit to the amount of alternative hosts I can assign to one meeting. We will have 15 users sharing an account and I'd like to add them all as alternative hosts to each call in my Zoom account. Will that work?

KM6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants not showing up in the waiting room

During a Zoom call last week we had Zoom enabled and all was good - we let people in as they arrived and had our meeting. At different points during the meeting we had guests join - again all good until 2 guests didn't arrive. We reached out to them ...

jlynch by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing with iPad

Suddenly, I can't share my iPad screen during a meeting. When I choose "screen mirroring" in my iPad, Airplay shows a message saying that it was not possible to establish connexion with Zoom.

Bimad by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial in Microphone Problems

Hi,I have bad internet (via satellite), so zoom (and many other things) can be a bit flaky, with about a second delay (which is highly annoying for audio, but no fault of zoom). I heavily rely on my landline which is fairly reliable and people say th...