Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Breakout Rooms

Hello. I am using the breakout rooms for weekly workshops and I do random room assignments. When I open the rooms and individuals join, there are usually a few that join but then are not joined all of a sudden? As the host, when I select the breakout...

eedwards by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Volume Level - Using a Mixer as a Microphone

We have two different types of meetings. The first is strictly a meeting over Zoom which we record to a computer and to the cloud. With Automatically Control Volume checked the volume is always at an even level. The second is a Hybrid meeting where s...

ZOOM PC 다운로드 오류

ZOOM PC 다운로드가 계속 안되고 있습니다. 설치가 진행되지 않고, 아래처럼 에러코드가 나옵니다. ZOOM InstallerInstallation FailedError Code: 10003

acorn by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Azure Remote Virtual Desktop

Hi.. We have a Azure Virtual Desktop and I followed this link to install the Zoom VDI application to our Virtual Desktop and Zoom VDI plugins to the local Win10 machine.. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/enterprise/zoom-support I'm using ...

Zoom outlook plugin MAC wont launch

Recently installed Zoom add in for mac in outlook but when opening the calendar invite in outlook and selecting the "Join" button - zoom doesnt launch, it just minimizes the window. Even if zoom client is open nothing happens, anyone else experienced...

weareh1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recording did not include multiple people

I recorded a session and when I replayed it I could not see the other speakers unless they spoke. I would like to see everyone in the screen during the whole recording? What do I do to accomplish that. Look at the screenshot of my settings. I think I...

skwilder by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change to video?

Hello! Each month I host a recurring group call. It is audio only. If I wanted to have video this month, can I simply hit my video camera? Or do I need to make any changes to the settings? Do I need to ask my people to do anything? Thanks!