Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Polls

Hi, everyone. We would like to conduct polling during the Zoom Meeting. We have around 15 options for each question, is there any way to increase the limit of choices for each question in the poll? (I found that we can only set 10 choices for each qu...

How to ban invitations from specified person?

A specified annoying person always sends me immediate invitations during Zoom meetings that don't require my presence. I'm fine to receive email for invitation from that person as I can make my own arrangement. Instead, receiving immediately unnecess...

B_LO by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Speaker’s WiFi Signal Icon Color Meaning?

I participate in a class several times per week with less than 20 online students. The teacher is at a facility with a Zoom license that allows many more than 20 participates. I use the free Zoom client on a mid-priced Windows 10 laptop which is conn...

DFH by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

As Host being kicked off

I am host, and am kicked off immediately "unexpectedly" but the meeting continues and others, even those on the same network can continue the session. When I go to another computer, I can see me on the session but cannot participate from my Windows 1...

Resolved! 49 windows in lenovo T410 and T450

Hi! my lenovo t450 have i5 5300U and 8 ram and I can't turn on 49 windows. However, my old laptop t410 has an i7 640m 8 ram and has 49 windows available. what do I need to do to run windows 49 on a new laptop?

The Zoom Panel Assets does not load completely

Hello, The Zoom Panel Assets does not load completely and the panel does not load . Please host the Panel Assets in your own hosting account space and please do not use far assets in other sites and so the assets will load for us. The Screenshot of P...

Advancing video to a specific start time

I need to advance a shared video multiple times to share several short portions. Which video player will make it easy to see the time location? I'm using QuickTime on a Mac and I have to "pull" the circle along the timeline and cannot see the time un...

Zoom cannot switch off audio signal processing

Regardless of the setting for "Signal processing by Windows audio device drivers", signal processing cannot be turned off. While attending a meeting where music is being shared by another attendee, the sound is muffled (i.e. music instruments are fil...

capture on obs webcams meeting zoom

Hi, We are streaming on Twitch and I wanted to know how can I capture the meeting. For some reason I can't do this as I have been doing in Discord. Is there any way to capture it? When I capture the screen is completely white.