cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

49 windows in lenovo T410 and T450

maxxttro
Listener

Hi! my lenovo t450 have i5 5300U  and 8 ram  and I can't turn on 49 windows. However, my old laptop t410 has an i7 640m 8 ram and has 49 windows available. what do I need to do to run windows 49 on a new laptop?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @maxxttro,

First of all – thanks for providing great information, including your specific hardware configuration.  That helps a lot!!

Unfortunately, it also confirms that your new laptop doesn't meet the prerequisites for displaying 49 participant videos. See this Zoom Support article which points out that an I5 processor requires 4 cores to qualify, and from your screen shot it looks like it only has 2 cores. 
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362323-Adjusting-your-video-layout-during-a-virtual-mee... 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

Thank you very much for your reply. I didn't see: Intel i7 2 cores or higher.

Now I understand!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @maxxttro,

First of all – thanks for providing great information, including your specific hardware configuration.  That helps a lot!!

Unfortunately, it also confirms that your new laptop doesn't meet the prerequisites for displaying 49 participant videos. See this Zoom Support article which points out that an I5 processor requires 4 cores to qualify, and from your screen shot it looks like it only has 2 cores. 
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362323-Adjusting-your-video-layout-during-a-virtual-mee... 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you very much for your reply. I didn't see: Intel i7 2 cores or higher.

Now I understand!