Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microphone drops (windows 11)

HelloI have had a problem with my mic on Zoom on windows 11 for about 6 weeks now. I join a meeting, the mic works fine. Within a few minutes no one can hear me. I then have to deselect my mic in settings and reselect it. It then works fine for a few...

GManC by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

privacy: no DPA since April 2021 - no support?

Any idea how to get a signed DPA (individualised version) when neither Privacy nor key account manager doesn't talk to me anymore...? This is the long story so far: Apr 2021 – agreement on DPA (applicable also to ECG Data Protection Act ) with key ac...

pegu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Relevé de connexion

BonjourComment obtenir le relevé de connexion des participants à une réunion pour justifier de leur présence à une formation ?Merci

Koi2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom automatically muting itself

Guys Help Please.The stupid zoom automatically muted itself and the entire class I took got wasted. I totally remember checking the audio connection at beginning and even the participants confirmed they could hear me loud and clear and then suddenly ...

Jayant by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Scheduling Zoom Meetings

When I send a calendar meeting invite, Zoom has an issue in that neither / both I and the invitee can get into the meeting.For both of us, it says "Waiting for Host to start the meeting", even though I am clearly the Organiser on the calendar invite....

RossMV by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Active speaker view jumps around too often

I like to use active speaker view for recording interviews BUt recently I've had a problem in that the view bounces back and forth far too often, even if there is no noise at my end to activate the switch. I've had to mute my microphone manually to p...