Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom share

All of a sudden when my boss hands over controls for me to share my work, a green bar highlights around the screen I am sharing and the controls to stop sharing disappear. The only way for us to get out of me sharing is for her to get out of zoom ent...

Can’t share screen on new Macbook M1Pro

Can’t share screen on new Macbook M1Pro with latest Silicon Version of Zoom App.Tried everything, googled high and low, checked all app- and profile settings. Tried as host and as guest. Whatever I do, trying to share my screen results in a error-mes...

Bong by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Video

Hi, my zoom does not convert both videos anymore. After my talks with guests there is always only the guest video and not mine. Before it was after converting both videos to one, that it jumped whenever one of us talked. What do I do?

Export Settings

Is there a way to export your settings under the admin area? I will ultimately have to create multiple accounts and do not wish to take a bunch of screen shots of every tab.

Resolved! Zoom Layout for Playback with ASL Interpreters

Hello! I'm the owner for my agency's zoom account and although I am most often the host for staff trainings, I am not always the one sharing my screen. What instructions do I need to share share with staff so the person who is sharing their screen us...

Virtual Background

I got my zoom laptop about two weeks ago. It is the newest macbook pro m1 chip. I have not been able to use a virtual background at all. I have tried everything. Could anyone help?

Unable to clear recordings in cloud

I keep getting emails stating that I have exceeded my cloud storage: "You have exceeded your cloud recording storage recording limit.Storage Limit: 10 GBStorage Used: 11.85 GBYou can free up space by deleting recordings, or you can increase your stor...

NancyOZ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes