Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #1: Enhanced Polling and Meeting Templates

With Zoom’s new enhanced polling features, you can:Have participants answer multiple choice questionsRank provided choicesMatch items to one anotherInclude images for each questionSet correct answers to transform the poll into a quiz. This is a great...

Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Resolved! Personal Meeting ID (notifications)

Is there a way to know when someone has tried to connect to my Personal Meeting ID? Almost like a ringtone - where I'd get a notification when someone had tried to contact me on my PMI, but when I did not have the meeting started? So I could just giv...

Rupert by Collaborator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded session didnt save

Hi! I had a one-on-one session with my coach for 1,5 hours and I am sure it recorded, but now its not on my recorded list. Is there any way to get it back? This is horrible :(. I really hope someone can help me with this.

Resolved! language interpretations

HiI have the Pro plan on zoom and want to enable interpretations.I have the interpreters but just want to enable the feature on my zoom account but the setting is not available to enable or disable,what should I do?Is my license eligible?if not what ...

User license reverting back to basic automatically

I am the admin. I am trying to change the account type of an account, but as soon as I refresh the page, it is reverting back to basic again. It is happening for one account only. I tried from different PCs and different admins. Still same issue.

Playing piano on Zoom for Ballet classes.

Hello,My job is to play piano for the zoom Ballet classes. The sound delays so much on Zoom. This is very difficult situation. I see the teacher from one screen, and students from other screens. I play music, but none of them dance with the music, be...

My cloud recordings are gone

Hi,I recently endend my zoom subscription and now all of the recordings I stored on the cloud seems to be gone Should I re-activate my subscription to be able to view them again? Or are they gone forever???Thank you in advance for your help,Gloria

glmria by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

JOIN A LIVE DEMO