Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

video scans room

While a zoom meeting is going on my friend's video camera scans on the room on its own and even zooms in and out on certain people, almost like someone is making a video. It wouldn't be a problem except her phone is used to bring the hybrid meeting t...

nelson3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Control

Help.....I have spent the past 3.5 hours attempting to enable remote control. I have updated my computer to the latest version. The remote control setting will be enabled and when I try it, it still doesn't work. I go back to settings to check and it...

Fuego by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Calendly Alternative Host Support

Does anyone know how does Calendly work with Zoom Alternative Hosts? We have a paid Zoom corporate subscription where all our users are in one place, and we have a paid Calendly Professional account. When a user has a new Zoom meeting booked with the...

Using phone for authentication instead of email

Sometimes Zoom wants me to authenticate myself before I start a meeting. So they want to send an authentication code to my email. My email does not work fast at all, and my phone is much better. How do I change my Zoom settings to use my phone instea...

MRH2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout rooms: "phantom" rooms or co-hosts included?

I was co-hosting a Zoom with three other people. We set up breakout rooms for pairs at random, and 11 rooms were created, but Rooms 2 and 9 weren't showing up. With the pairs randomly assigned, were the four co-hosts assigned to rooms? We were having...

KarlHJr by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes