Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! ZOOM録画で音声が入らない

ZOOMを録画したMP4ファイルに音声が入っておらず映像のみしかありません。PCで他の音声は聞こえており、他のPCから同じファイルを確認しても音声がない状態です。ZOOM設定になにか問題がありますでしょうか?

Recurring Meeting - No Fixed Time

Hi, I have created a recurring meeting with a fixed time of once per week. I want to change this meeting to "No Fixed Time". But I have already several people registered for the recurring meeting. By changing the existing meeting to No Fixed Time, wi...

Sri123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANNOT FIND VIDEO SETTINGS IN MY ACCOUT

I have watched their video, taken down instructions, but there is no "video settings" in my account, or "Settings, Video". I need to have a video background. Can somebody please help? Thanks.

Sharyn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout video denied

Can anyone tell me why when I go into a breakout room (as attendee not host) I do not have the option to enable my camera. This is on a Mac so the camera is built in. It is fine on normal 121 meetings but just deny's camera when in a breakout room?

Installing Error 1005

Hey!I'm traying to download Zoom to my computer.When I open the Install program it asks me to check myTLS 1.1&1.2 and retry. After I do that (and they are connected)and I retry it says Error 1005 and it can't continue installing Zoom on mycomputer.we...

Resolved! Cannot schedule recurring meeting anmore without end date

I used to schedule recurring meetings with no end date or number of occurrences. Now I am forced to choose and end date or a number of occurrences. If I choose for example "End date: 50 occurences", then all 50 meetings are listed on the left under u...

Sa16 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

loading clock will not stop

Would anyone know why when I go to schedule a meeting, the clock keeps downloading and the schedule never shows up. My Wi-Fi is strong and working good. Not sure what it could be.

TM4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I link zoom with my website?

Hey there,I am here looking for how can I link the zoom meeting on my website currently I am working on my website Kindle addicts. I want to share some details about project with my clients. How can I do this? Need help regarding this.

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now