cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot hear the sound on recorded meetings

Sharick
Listener

I have been recording locally for a long time. My zoom files don't have sound anymore in audio files or in embedded video files. Privacy setting allow Zoom on the microphone. Please help. Can the audio be recovered? It was a critical meeting today and no sound.

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Sharick, Once the conversion process is complete, the folder containing the recording files will open. By default, the recording files are formatted a certain way. The audio/video file (MP4) will be named video[random number].mp4. The audio only file (M4A) is named audio[random number].m4a.

Have you tried accessing the Audio via the Zoom desktop client, under 'meetings' 👉 'recorded' and you will see the locally recorded video and audio from there. You can also go to zoom.us/recording to see all cloud recordings if available or the path for local recordings.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I am having a same issue that there is no sound in my audio or video recording files....Please advise how to solve it ASAP. Thanks.

Listener

I can't hear Audio from Zoom recordings from other people in my company. I used to hear it and now I'm unable to do it. Any clue about what this could be?