Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

hi

hi the is not working on my laptop  zoom the do you know why

Resolved! Billing issue: Invoice for a free version

Hello! I have changed my tariff to free version, however, I still get the emails with the invoice for the paid version ($17.99). I cannot pay the invoice since I am located in Russia. Could anyone help me with the billing issue? Thanks a lot! Anton

agaleev by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost recording

Good morning,I recorded a meeting but I cannot find it in my recordings.How can I retrieve this recording??

Resolved! Internal microphone not working

I have a brand new Asus Zenbook - internal microphone works fine with other applications, such as Skype. An external microphone also works fine in Zoom (I have tried 2 different ones), but not the internal microphone. I have checked all the settings,...

PGse by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom dropping in middle of session

I have a yoga business , that uses zoom all the time. For some reason a bunch of our classes are dropping at various times during the classes. I welcome any feedback that would help .

Attivazione chiamate da telefono

Ho attivo il piano a pagamento.Ho acquistato anche due pacchetti extra:Audio Conferencing,Zoom Meetings Pro and Zoom Phone.Ogni volta che telefono tramite numeri italiani, inserisco id meeting, mi risponde che il canale non è abilitato.Ho anche impos...

My Account Got Disabled

Hi, can someone help me, both of my zoom account got disabled without any reason. when I wan to log in again it only says account got disabled, i didin't receive any email warning or something previously.

Resolved! Slow Video Recording Playback Speed

I've noticed that Zoom recordings can be played back at faster speeds. Many of us are taking music lessons and need to be able to slow the recordings down to 75%, 50% or 25% like what's possible on YouTube. Is this possible on Zoom? I don't see it as...

shroom by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Share sound option not available when screen sharing

Since the latest upgrade for version 5.10.0(2450) on my Ubuntu Linux Machine, this option is simply not available to choose. Everything works flawlessly but i just can't share audio from videos on my virtual classes. Had to downgrade the Zoom app to ...

Pinho by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022