Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't stop screen sharing on Android tablet.

I am a casual Zoom user (two to three meetings a month) and I am trying to get Zoom on my Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S9) to work with little success.1) How do I stop sharing my screen?2) I can't get the microphone to work and, unlike Zoom des...

Bazsl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Screen Share from Zoom Mac App

I am an IT Tech and I have multiple users attempting to Share Screen using the Mac Zoom App. All users are on the latest update of MacOS Monterey (12.5) and the Zoom.us app is on the latest version as well. When the app is launched and the user selec...

Meeting conversation and mentions not visible.

Is it possible to recover history of a chat that I took part in even on a 'free plan'? such as chats I was mentioned in / privately mentioned in.I was exchanging details with someone and the meeting cut as it was a timed meeting with a-lot of people ...

Filters staying on

Months ago, I played with the video filters on day. One meeting I used cartoonish eyebrows. I thought I turned them off. I pressed the button for "None" on the video filter menu. It is still there. Who to fixed.

Camera zoom varies unpredictably on Ubuntu

I run Zoom 5.17.5 on Ubuntu 22.04.4 to attend online lessons.When I connect, everything is fine, but when the teacher switches between different modes (e.g. by sharing her screen or establishing breakout groups) it has unpredictable effects on my cam...

dorinho by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Holding Elections on Zoom

I am in an organization that hold our meetings on Zoom. We would like to hold a meeting on Zoom to elect leadership in our organization. We have 100 members. How can we do that? Thanks for any suggestions.

drumming during zoom meeting

Hi, I teach via zoom and need to use a drum or rattle, when I do participants can not hear the drum clearly, it either cuts out some of drumming or the sound is dreadful. I have checked zoom settings and use the muscian on for sound but this does not...

Resolved! Recording in HD with 3 participants

Hello, I have a Zoom Pro account and I need to do a recorded Zoom session in which I moderate a discussion between two people. How can I make sure that the recording shows all three of us in HD (i.e. 720p)? I found a page on the Zoom support menu tha...

Jenny9 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes