cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing recording

marigacee
Listener

I recorded a Zoom call from a 3rd party platform, Profi. After the call ended I couldn't find the recording on the local or cloud section in Zoom or the 3rd party platform. Any suggestion about what went wrong or how I can receive my recorded call?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bruno-BaKano
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @marigacee 

How did you start the recording of the Zoom Call? If you didn't use any of the methods described in Getting started with recording you won't find the recording in Zoom (local or in the cloud) so you have to check with the 3rd party platform how are the recordings managed. I did a quick search and couldn't identify what exactly Profi is and how you can use it (there is a Profi app available in the Zoom Marketplace but it doesn't seem to mention recordings)

Don't forget to check the other articles displayed on the left side, under the "Also in" section to see if there is anything you missed.

Hope this helps somehow.

Cheers,
Bruno

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bruno-BaKano

Hi @marigacee 

How did you start the recording of the Zoom Call? If you didn't use any of the methods described in Getting started with recording you won't find the recording in Zoom (local or in the cloud) so you have to check with the 3rd party platform how are the recordings managed. I did a quick search and couldn't identify what exactly Profi is and how you can use it (there is a Profi app available in the Zoom Marketplace but it doesn't seem to mention recordings)

Don't forget to check the other articles displayed on the left side, under the "Also in" section to see if there is anything you missed.

Hope this helps somehow.

Cheers,
Bruno

marigacee
Listener

Thank you. The 3rd party platform can connect to Zoom and record. I was not aware of the Profi app. I will see if not having it installed was the problem.