Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Switch Account

I am currently logged in through my University email id but when I try to join an online class, I get a prompt switch accounts, despite being logged in the right account? Another student faced this issue and said that updating zoom worked for him. St...

mmuoft by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Video issues

I have set up a meeting and when I logged in a pop up box came up that said Virtual Background is still loading - Start video anyway? it does not let me answer the questions... Then there are two boxes Use Video or Dont use Video -I am unable to clic...

MTO by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to recover my Pro status?

Hi, My Pro account worked in July just before the summer holidays. When I tried to connect this week and organize a meeting, Zoom didn't recognize me and I ended up with a basic account. How can I recover my Pro status? Onaryc.

onaryc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Assigning an alternative host

All the directions for "Assigning an Alternative Host" say to look for Advanced Options - there is nothing I can find called that when I am editing a Meeting. There is an "Advanced" column on the left-side menu, but it's only about other features, no...

Time Difference on Calendly integration

I have installed Calendly and tested it and it worked fine. However, when I integrated with Zoom it set up the meeting an hour earlier. My Zoom is set up as GMT and so is Calendly. I have even checked the setting on my PC and they are also set up for...

Alternative Host Stopped Working

My Alternative Host feature just randomly stopped working. Licensed users at my job, who I was able to add as alternative hosts before, are no longer recognized. When I attempt to save them, Zoom say that they "could not be found". Is anyone else hav...

sjn4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I Recently got a new laptop, and started utilizing Zoom for school, i have been consistently experiencing glitches and problems with my display every time there is a screen share, on zoom, I have tried seeing if this was just a problem with my comput...