Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Live captions real-time editing

I really appreciate the auto-transcript feature on Zoom that creates closed captioning in real time. Sometimes, however, Zoom doesn't get the words right and participants get confused. I know there is a way to assign someone to transcribe, but if we ...

JanineW by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Arabic Captions

Hi there,I am hoping that someone can help me. I would like to know if Zoom can translate from Arabic into English in real-time? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Regards

mcf86 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with proxy on W11

I have a problem with my new PC under Windows 11, I can't connect to Zoom with SSO, with wifi it's ok, with ethernet and proxy it's impossible.

SergeFr by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Vanishing Pen Shortcut?

Guys - is there a shortcut for the new vanishing pen to turn it on and off??It is virtually unusable when showing software packages to clients as it disables all the functionality of the programs until i physically click "mouse" on the annotations to...

Problems of Using the meeting room

To Whom It May Concern; This is Zion from Dherald Flip Education Inc. I'm writing to you to address some serious problems that have occured more than a couple of times regarding the use of the meeting room.We're currently using 8 Zoom accounts for ou...

Zion33 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes