Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Outlook and Zoom not Syncing

I have a user that their Outlook calendar is not syncing with Zoom. The meeting appears on their Outlook but not in the Zoom Client when they login to it. I have followed these steps: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488243-Using-calen...

Sjones1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Using Affiliate Links in In-Meeting Chat

I'm just wondering about the rules and regulations regarding using affiliate links in the chat area of a Zoom meeting. Does Zoom have any policies in and around affiliate links to purchase — specifically for Amazon or Bookshop dot org during a book c...

Participant windows are square not rectangle

All participant windows are square and not rectangle. If tow people are in a window I only see half of each face. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. I have tried adjusting ratio, HD and a few other adjustments but I still get square windows. This ha...

Re: Call my phone - not ringing, but accepted

this appears to be a meetings feature to invite participants to a zoom meeting. how you invite the participants may depend on whether you use the zoom meeting audio plan or zoom phone to do the invite. because i have zoom phone (but not meeting audio...

Eliot by Community Champion | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dual monitors

I'm trying to set up dual monitors so I can show my zoom screen on one monitor and my class on the other one. Thanks SM4

sm4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes