Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom is borderline unusable and broken

Hi guys, Zoom used to work perfectly for me both on browser and the desktop client in the past (~mth ago), but now has becoming extremely slow, the only possible changes are updates either for Windows 11 or for Zoom itself - no changes to hardware or...

Joseph96_1-1659322088423.png
Joseph96 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Share a dashboard metting in another account user

Hi, When i create a meeting i would like to share the dashboard in an another host account... For example A create a meeeting in his own zoom account and put B as co-host. When B log in to his own account he can see the meeting in is zoom dashboard.....

Breakout Room assignments

In a recent meeting that used breakout rooms, we had two things happen that had a similar issue. Scenario #1 ... when the individual was invited to join the breakout room, they accidentally chose the option to not join. (I am unsure of what that opti...

Resolved! Zoom Cloud Recording as Co-host not found

I need some help! I cannot find the cloud recording of a meeting which I recorded as co-host. I closed my computer (folded shut) before ending the recording (which caused me to leave the meeting). After waiting 24 hours, the recording has still not s...

No sound on cloud recording

I have a Windows 10 PC with Zoom. I had a meeting with 4 people. It was fine - we heard each other perfectly. I turned on Cloud Recording. When I downloaded the .mp4 - there was no sound. When I downloaded the .m4a file, it plays but there is no soun...

Zoom annotate tool eats penstrokes

I've been using the Zoom Whiteboard (not the physical whiteboard) on my computer with a Wacom drawing tablet. Unfortunately, something has changed and now my penstrokes are being eaten and replaced with dots. I believe this is some kind of double cli...

Josh_314_0-1663616109414.png Josh_314_1-1663616181981.png Josh_314_2-1663616225572.png

Polling report does not generate

Trying to generate a polling report, but the registration report is generated instead (I selected poll report). How can I get the polling report to generate?

tswett by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes