cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not allowed to enter group user name and password

HappyRetiree
Listener

When I open Zoom.us, I'm automatically presented with screen to set up meeting on my personal account.

I want to use a group account and it won't let me. Suggestions.

3 REPLIES 3

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi HappyRetiree,

This is due to you having selected "Keep me signed in" when you logged in. The easiest solution would be to use a different web browser for the shared account. You could also sign out of your personal account by clicking your profile icon in the top right and selecting sign-out.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Thank you, ChrisO. When I open Zoom on usual browser, I'm not seeing the usual page to sign in. The page that's open has in upper right corner choices of Schedule, Join, Host, Whiteboard. No choice to sign-out.

When I used different browser and entered the group user name and password, it sends a verification code to the group email, which only the president of our organization uses and she isn't going to be available to send me the code when we have meeting scheduled this Saturday. Another idea?

The option to sign out is under the profile button to the right of Whiteboard. As far as code goes, you will probably need it either way as it sounds like there is 2 factor authentication set up on the group account.

ChrisO_0-1666036039110.png

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***