Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Stop signing me out of other devices

Stop forcing a sign out on my other device when I switch computers!!!! Macbook wakes from sleep occasionally and I get signed out on the computer I'm using. I have to switch back and forth frequently and sign back in every single time. Why allow my p...

Resolved! Cannot close popup window (Windows 10)

This just started a couple weeks ago. Whenever I host or join another person's zoom session, a zoom window pops up but I cannot close it. Below is one from a event I joined last night. The only way I can kill this popup is to go to the task manager a...

zoom_user4_0-1664982486875.png

Zoom Recording

Hi guys, I have a meeting that is recorded each week. For some reason, Zoom sends out 3-4 recordings of this meeting, most of them empty. Does anyone know why this happens and if so, how do I correct it? Thanks for your time!

JenB2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera

I have a very simple question. If I disable/turn off the camera in a zoom meeting will I still be able to see the meeting but they can not see me?Thank you

Join Zoom meeting from Microsoft Teams Room

We have a bunch of Microsoft Teams Room's using Logitech Rally Bar. Recently, all the rally bars got updated to allow "Direct Guest Join": Enable Teams Rooms devices to join third-party meetings - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs Everything works fin...

Classic whiteboard not working

Hello and thank you for your time.Before i continue please note that this "malfunction" has only started existing after the UI changing update. Previously everything worked just fine.Suddenly, after the update, the UI on the "screen sharing" button c...

How the owner account bypasses SSO

Hello, Our Zoo tenant forces users to SSO authentication, but we would like to log in the owner user with email authentication instead of SSO authentication.And, I've found the following article and understood the way to bypass SSO. https://support.z...

kkmac by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Alternative Host

My partner and I have two profiles for Zoom Pro. I want to give him the alternative host for some meetings, that he can start them.My question: Is the only opportunity to give him the alternative host when he is member from my zoom account or can he ...