Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom desktop app cannot find network / will connect

Hi, Working on Macbook Air with MacOs Monterey 12.6. I installed the latest version of the desktop app, set the permissions in the firewall for incoming connections, but when I try to launch the desktop app I get messages that the app cannot find a n...

Muzique by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Room Calendar Integration not working.

Hi. My account has a Zoom Roon feature and we've been using it for months now. We realized that it has no scheduled meeting as to what the original Zoom meeting can do. So calendar integration is one way of fixing the problem, so you can set a time a...

セキュリティ設定ガイド

セキュリティマトリクスミーティングタイプセキュリティレベル推奨のセキュリティ設定オフィシャルでないミーティング普通ランダムに生成されるミーティングIDの利用ランダムに生成されるパスワードの利用通常のミーティング中ランダムに生成されるミーティングIDの利用ランダムに生成されるパスワードの利用「ホストの前の参加」オプションを無効社外秘のミーティング高ランダムに生成されるミーティングIDの利用ランダムに生成されるパスワードの利用「ホストの前の参加」オプションを無効画面共有できるユーザーをホストのみに設...

marieohno by Attendee | Zoom Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom デスクトップクライアントのアップデート方法

最高のミーティングエクスペリエンスのために、Zoomデスクトップクライアントは常に最新版に保ちましょう。初回は、zoom.us/downloadよりダウンロード可能です。 デスクトップクライアントをアップデートするには、クライアント右上の自身のアイコンから「更新を確認」を選択します。 サポート記事:https://support.zoom.us/hc/ja/articles/201362233

marieohno by Attendee | Zoom Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The timer

Okay so I swear I can’t contact zoom. I can’t sleep at All but that’s irrelevant what I been wanting to say is ever since zoom had put that 40 minute time it had just ruined my day I literally use zoom constantly because me n my long distance bf we u...

Picture for waiting room not accepted

Hi folks, I'm trying to upload a picture into my waiting room. From what I can tell, it meets all requirements, but it is still not accepted. It's a PNG with 204KB, sized 299x398px (see screenshot below). I have tried several file types (PNG, GIF, JP...

Error.PNG Picture details.PNG

Resolved! Recording doesn't capture the active speaker

I want to record a presentation in Zoom. I have enabled the option "place video next to the shared screen in the recording". However, the recording only shows the presentation screen while sharing, not the active speaker. Any solutions? Thanks.

khr by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

meetting recording

I recorded a meeting, where I was not the host, without logging in and I selected "save in the cloud", where can I see it?

Nico2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes