Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

FEATURE REQUEST - Timer / Stop Watch

I would like to see an overlay or heads up display that would have timer and stop watch options that all participants can see. Currently, we screen share a timer for participants but it is really cumbersome. I would like a digital timer that I could ...

Trim video feature is stuck

We recorded a video at a meeting last night (Oct 6). This afternoon I trimmed the video, cutting out some non-essential stuff from the beginning. It has now shown "trimming in progress" for 6 HOURS. I need to share the video with our group, but no on...

Presenter View and a Single Screen

Here is my problem. Previously using the advanced share setting of sharing a portion of the screen disappeared using the presenter view I always had control of my slides and was still able to view my notes. I have found I can get the presenter view t...

Dug by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Meetings in Dubai

Traveling to Dubai in a few days and I am seeing conflicting info on the web about whether Zoom works there.Does it work there?

Assafl by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes