Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My meetings are not appearing in Upcoming meetings

I own a series of meetings and they are not appearing in my zoom.us account. They appear in my Zoom.us app, but when I need to go into functions such as attendance and more, I can't locate them due to them disappearing from my web client. The data in...

olalsin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

zoom events

Is there a way for my participants to register for my event without having to signup for a zoom account- just like a regular meeting?I need to fix this problem soon so that i can increase my event to 1000 plus attendees.I was in the middle of present...

Meeting Notifications

I have the ability to schedule meetings for several of my companies managers. However, I continuously get notifications (more often from the Zoom app on my cell phone or apple watch) for any meetings that they start on their own. Is there a way to tu...

NickSur by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom "disappears" when moving to breakout rooms

I host meetings with 150+ participants and not all of them are very tech savvy, we'll say. We ask that they have Google Chrome open for another function of our meetings, but it basically just runs in the background all day; it's not something they ne...

host key

Hey guys anyone know how to activate a host key or make zoom meeting option available for that? My account says I need admin to approve but its my account IDK what it means by admin and that feature is locked.

mrcano92 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes