Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Que plan me Recomiendan

Buenos días comunidad me gustaría que me orientaran un poco de los servicios y las experiencias de cada uno de los clientes, requiero una video conferencia de 100 personas con audio y video que plan me recomiendan son mas de 5 horas de reunión o mas ...

Music is not playing through zoom anymore

Hey all, I’m a fitness instructor that has been running both online and hall classes together I’ve been using a mixer for music and mic and has worked perfectly however all of a sudden the music cuts in and out and sound like it’s under water while t...

Allowing Someone Else to Run My Meeting??

I have a monthly meeting scheduled for the first Friday of the month - and I cannot make it. It is run through my paid Zoom account and I am the host. I'd rather not have cancel it - but I cannot be there this month. Is there a way to grant someone e...

FUMS by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to use Breakrooms with Basic account

If/how do you enable/use breakrooms if you have the Basic account? I don't see the options indicated from the chat help screens on how to enable breakrooms. So, something is missing under my account. Is Breakroom only a paid feature? Can anyone help ...